UPDATE: Anyone who reblogs/retweets/likes in any of the following ways will get an entry! Every like gets you an additional entry, so please be sure to do everything you can and feel free to retweet/reblog/whatever as many times as you’d like!
- Add me or follow me on facebook
- Like my announcements on facebook about the book
- Share the announcements on facebook
- Follow me on tumblr.
- Reblog this on tumblr.
- Leave a rating and/or review for Choices on Goodreads
- Vote for Choices on one of Goodread’s Listopias:here and here.
- Become a fan on Goodreads at my author page.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Retweet the giveaway tweets.
- Leave a comment on one of my posts in TheRomanceReviews forums. (Here and here.)
- Leave a comment on any social site you use: Livejournal, Y!Galler, dA, etc.
- Friend me on dA or Y!Gallery
- Leave a comment or review on TheRomanceReviews page.
- Leave a review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
If you do leave a review on the Amazon, B&N or TRR, or blog about it or anything that doesn’t directly reply to me, do let me know and link it so that your entry counts. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment here so I know.
I am so proud and excited to say that Choices is now out! Dreamspinner Press officially released it March 4th! You can get your copy of the e-book now here or you can order your copy of the paperback here. The first 20 copies of the paperback come signed with a message from me, however I have no idea how many (if any) are left.
I won’t re-paste the blurb over again, you can see it on the above pages, along with the first chapter. Instead, what I’d like to talk about is the giveaway I’m doing.
If you will do any of the above with this post either in a trackable format or you let me know with a link, you will be entered to win prizes! Yup, that’s right prizes (more than one)!
The prize package includes a swag bag (with a handmade keychain (seen here – no two are alike), along with incense, chocolate coins and a signed bookmark) and a handmade, sterling silver ankle bracelet!
And the winner of the ankle bracelet/swag bag will be entered into a drawing for the grand prize at the end of the month of a signed, paperback copy of Choices! So be sure to enter! It promises to be a great month!
If you miss this one, don’t worry, there are tons of opportunities to comment. I have lots of different posts planned for the month (all of which will have a different theme) and each will have an opportunity to win a swag bag and entry!
Thank you so very much to everyone who’s read and commented so far and thanks to all of my friends and readers! You guys rock! *cheers*